Download for Free FS 15 mods!

Do not remember me!

Ads

Latest Comments

Poll

Do you like the new Farming Simulator 15?

» » » Oklahoma revised Map v1.0 for FS 15

Oklahoma revised Map v1.0 for FS 15

Oklahoma revised Map v1.0 for FS 15

Description:

Oklahoma revised Map v1.0 for Farming Simulator 15 game.

This map (Oklahoma revised fixed link) has been moved to a fresh 4 times map to reduce the lag issues. Added new fruit types changed the storage. added strawberry green house potato washer and egg laying facility. Washed potatoes will sell automatically when it gets to the end of the blue pallet mover same with the strawberries and eggs. all animals can be sold at the slaughter house. moved the cows close to the chickens and sheep. added a auto feeder for the cows. there is a bga at the main farm now and a forestry plus biofuel to make your own fuel. logs can be sold at the sawmill. plenty of fields from various sizes. have fun. there are some invalid cases that i will get to soon and a few errors in the log but they dont harm the game in anyway. i have added all the mods needed for it to work and harvest the fruits.

Tested on gmae version 1.4.2

• Credits: Idaho, Diesel Boss, Farmer Klink
  • Installation: Copy the downloaded file in the folder My Documents \ My Games \ FarmingSimulator2015 \ mods \
Oklahoma revised Map v1.0 for FS 15 Oklahoma revised Map v1.0 for FS 15

Download

Tags: Oklahoma revised Map v1 for FS 15
+2

Please login or register

Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest. We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.

Comments (4)

• Group: Guests
    • 22 November 2016 20:43
    ^

i can not get this map to open in fs15/pc i have tried a lot of things any suggestions ?

• Group: Members
    • 22 December 2016 18:32
    ^

At least you got to D/L it. Google drive won't let me have it and I'm registered on this site

• Group: Administrators
      • 23 December 2016 16:11
      • 3 104
      ^

Download link workinf fine for me. Anyway, new link added from dropbox.com

--------------------
    • Group: Members
    • 13 March 2017 15:48
    ^

very good map

+2

Leave Comment

Name:*
E-Mail:
Security Code: *