Download for Free FS 15 mods!

Do not remember me!

Ads

Latest Comments

Poll

Do you like the new Farming Simulator 15?

» » » Hardi Commander v1.0 for FS 15

Hardi Commander v1.0 for FS 15

Hardi Commander v1.0 for FS 15

Description:

Hello everybody,
I’ve converted the amazone sprayer from FS2013 to FS2015, with help from Jan. I’ve changed the textures a bit so it looks like a Hardi Commander. We’ve made it washable, add a new beacon and made the lights FS2015 ready. I’ve also created new implements scheme’s.

Mod has been published by:
Holland Farming Group

Credits:
Model: Giants Software
Original Texture: Giants Software
Edit textures and Dirt: Beunheas
Ingame: Giants Software, Beunheas and Jan ( Alias Jantjetennis )
Modtesters: Lompeboer (HSWB) and Jan ( Alias Jantjetennis )

• Credits: Beunheas, Giants Software, Jan
  • Installation: Copy the downloaded file in the folder My Documents \ My Games \ FarmingSimulator2015 \ mods \
Hardi Commander v1.0 for FS 15 Hardi Commander v1.0 for FS 15 Hardi Commander v1.0 for FS 15 Hardi Commander v1.0 for FS 15

Download

Hardi_Commander_v1.zip [0 b] (Downloads: 41)

+2

Please login or register

Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest. We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.

Comments (6)

• Group: Members
    • 15 January 2018 10:39
    ^

Farming simulator is the biggest blog that is presenting different ways through which you can consult. Hence there is my assignment that is giving the details about concepts and preferences.

• Group: Guests
    • 25 January 2018 10:17
    ^

We amazed using the evaluation a person designed to get this to specific submit amazing. Fantastic exercise!
    Niche relevant blog comment

• Nichole Magill

• 25 January 2018 12:52
    ^

Everybody has their own particular manners to get factions level to search for articles. Cheap Essay Help | Essay Trophy. All that they are given for understanding their significant levels you find from this blog.

• Aleenaali

• 25 January 2018 13:21
    ^

The accompanying one year is a basic year for the association and its Subsidiaries. So everyone is to a great degree drew in andairport transportationis putting their 100% towards the achievement of the association.

• 1 April 2018 22:54
    ^

This farming equipment is simply in another level. Indeed it is a game changer in the field of agriculture. Why don't you allow professional writers to assist you in writing your thesis or dissertation by clicking on this link: Affordable Dissertation Writing Services| Affordable Thesis

This farming equipment is simply in another level. Indeed it is a game changer in the field of agriculture. Why don't you allow professional writers to assist you in writing your thesis or dissertation by clicking on this link: Affordable Dissertation Writing Services| Affordable Thesis

• Group: Members
    • 1 April 2018 22:59
    ^

Leave Comment

Name:*
E-Mail:
Security Code: *